Greyhound Pets NL is seeking a fun and creative Fundraising Coordinator to join our team!
We are a non-profit, volunteer-run registered charity that relies on fundraising to offset the high costs associated with pre-adoption and travel costs. As such, the Fundraising Coordinator is a volunteer position on our Executive that organizes, coordinates, and manages all fundraising ideas and events.
- Developing GPNL’s fundraising and corporate donations strategy
- Coordinating fundraiser activities and events (e.g. ticket draws, Pet Expo, Christmas at the Glacier, etc.)
- Collaborate with Volunteer Coordinator and other Board members to coordinator fundraisers
- Setting goals and determining feasibility and profitability of fundraising ideas
- Monitoring and reporting on the success of fundraising activities
- Assisting the Treasurer with completing year end report for fundraising
If you are interested in this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.