Greyhound Pets NL is seeking an energetic and outgoing Meet & Greet Coordinator to join our team!
We are a non-profit, volunteer-run registered charity that relies on Meet & Greets and other special events to promote our organization and to fundraise. As such, the Meet & Greet Coordinator is a volunteer position on our Executive Board that organizes, coordinates, and manages all Meet & Greets and special events.
- Coordinating Meet & Greet and other special events in St. John’s and surrounding areas.
- Booking venues for Greyhound/Saluki Meet & Greets and other special events
- Collaborate with Volunteer Coordinator to manage scheduling of volunteers and dogs
- Preparing promotional items and setting up tables and booths for events
- Ordering merchandise and other supplies needed for events
- Working with Media Coordinator to promote Meet & Greets
- Exploring and offering recommendations to expand GPNL promotional events
If you are interested in this position, please contact us at email@example.com.